59501 in Graphite-Tungsten-Black
Back in black
Back in amazon
Water resistant rain cover
Amazon-Tungsten-Black in Stock
59501 in Back
High Sierra Internal Frame Backpacks Appalachian 75
Ships in 1-3 business days
Internal Frame Backpacks
Size: 34.0" x 14.25" x 10.25"
Volume: 4580 cu. in.
CA Residents Proposition 65 warning
640-Amazon, Pine, Charcoal - In Stock
Black - In Stock
If you're looking for a pack that won't hold you back, but don't want to leave those creature comforts behind, the Appalachian 75 delivers. With a whopping 75 liters of main-compartment storage space, tons of smart extras, and weighing in at just 5.8 pounds, the Appalachian 75 ensures youll have space to spare whether you're spending a week in the woods or a day on the peaks.
Drop-bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included)
Tuck-away rain cover, stored in a bottom pocket, also protects the pack when checked for air travel
- 75-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters, is constructed with Vapel mesh Airflow and high-density foam padding
- Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back
- Molded foam back panel with Airflow channels to keep your back cool and dry
- Waist belt, with VapelL mesh Airflow and high-density foam padding, wicks moisture
- Side and bottom compression straps secure gear.
- Webbing daisy chain on both sides
- Removable media pocket is attached to the backpack strap
- Front access to the main compartment
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax-hiking poles
- Mesh pockets hold 1000ml water bottles